Events, News, Gifts, Contest & More!
By clicking on any links contained herein, you agree to the terms provided here and that you are of legal age and not offended by the material contained in these locations.
Oh, the horrors…
Culling My Mailing List
Why I Don’t Do Thanksgiving
“Before World War 3 Starts” Party
More Applications Accepted
for Upcoming Party Service Assistants
Fine Tuning My Domain
~ Culling My Mailing List
~ Why I Don’t Do Thanksgiving
~ Party Before World War 3 Is Started…
~ READ NOW: PAY ATTENTION! submissive Tip
~ Domina101™: “Walking Your Talk” 11/25 @ 1pm
~ ClassicFetish™ Resources
Oh, The Horrors…
I understand that each person believes that s/he knows the Truth of The World based on her/his experience — and lack thereof. God/dess knows, the vast majority of Amerikkkans don’t travel further than 50 miles from where they were born in an entire lifetime, so their reality is based on isolationist-limitations that the world should want to be the way they insist it is and should be — all with creationism replacing science in schools. And Amerikkka believes it is and will be a major power in The World while other countries are teaching actual science to their children.
My Real Experience throughout My Life and in the most recent past with this election has included:
~> Creeple saying to My Beautiful, Brown Face that I’m “one of the good ones“ and/or that I’m “not really Black” when I state My Cultural Identity — to which I respond, “And you are exactly, typical of your kind”, and
~> Yet, again, with this election as in 2008, morons who hide their racist and lascivious fantasies of who they want to believe I am behind “caring” for Me, called and emailed to tell Me WHY I should vote for that pig-punk who is now your president, and with audacious stupidities like, “┼rump never said he didn’t like Black people…,”
It is time to remove the trash.
The same way that people feel it is their right to be able to say and do whatever they want, wherever they want, to whomever they want, I now make My Choice clear to everyone:
As always, I alert My Mailing List before making announcements to the public. I sent an email to My Mailing List of thousands (only 22 unsubscribed) telling any and everyone who voted for ┼rump to remove themselves from My Mailing List because you are unworthy of My Domain. And I don’t want you near any of My Future Events — which will be announced soon before that turd-tard starts World War 3.
Remove yourself from My Mailing List; block Me on social sites; stop reading My Writings; stop looking at My Photos; and forget about Me completely — you are unworthy of My Glory and you will not like what I have to say.
Understand, I Do Not Care
- If you are offended by MY choice to honor MY TRUTH as a Black American Woman and a Human Being by not associating with sub-humans.
- If you believe that voting for EXTREME racism, misogyny, bigotry on all levels, and think it’s fine that the White House will decline from an educated, elegant, accomplished, First Lady to a “plastic-surgeried,” foreign, “first hoochie” who can’t even string a sentence together in English while her husband is anti-immigrant – (but that’s only non-white, immigrants, of course) is The Amerikkkan Way.
- If you are so ignorant of your history, past and recent, that you believe that Muslims and brown-skinned people are the only terrorists on the planet (and refuse to acknowledge that extremists are of all kinds, including “right-wing, white, Chri$tian Amerikkkans), and have NO clue why the world h8tes Amerikkka.
- If you are so ignorant of the Electoral Process that you believe that “the American people” voted for ┼rump.
- If you believe that I’m being in any way contrary to what you want ME to do while ignoring your own failures to step up to your truth. This includes ludicrous notions that twist your thoughts around being “surprised at” or “disappointed in” Me that I’m not “one of the ‘good’ ones” (à la Willie-Lynchism – hoax or not, those teachings are reality). What I understand about Being The Better Person is that BETTER begins with Me caring for My Domain.
- If you subscribe to one of those “religions” where you are not a part of this world and you don’t vote — yet have no problem using everything that I vote for at your convenience — especially to use the court system to sue when you’re injured by something faulty whose maintenance plans you did not vote for.
- If you are an un-conscious, Person of Color and/or immigrant who voted for ┼rump and somehow don’t see that you’re his enemy when you look in the mirror and/or that you are somehow exempt — maybe, one of those “good ones.”
- If you believe that ┼rump is good for America, then you can understand My purge of creeps as creating a wall to keep people I find offensive out of My Domain. The difference here is that I didn’t steal My Domain from anyone and commit genocide in the name of “manifest destiny.”
I feel sorry for My white friends and family because you can no longer travel anywhere safely. Historically, when groups have taken Americans hostage, they released the People of Color (I hope that will still be the case) because Amerikkka doesn’t care about Us. (Note: the statements of the hostage takers regarding the release of hostages of Color appear to be buried… somewhere… — removed from the Amerikkkan history books along with 40 acres and a mule…) I guess, it’s time for Amerikkkans to know what it feels like to be a target and maybe, understand why the #BlackLivesMatter movement is a reality they can no longer ignore!
Why I Don’t Do Thanksgiving
UPDATE: November 20, 2016
A selfish person attempted to make Me wrong for not celebrating Thanksgiving and insisted that she would call Me on that Thursday to wish Me a Happy Thanksgiving. I told her that the part of Me that is of Native American decent is insulted because saying that to Me is like saying, “Happy Holocaust Day” to a Jew.
As expected, she insisted that it wasn’t the same thing; ranted in a way that deemed her version of history held more value than anyone else’s truth; insisted that I was being too sensitive (that old trick that good-ol’-racists use when People of Color speak up); behaved as if she had the right to decide for Me how I should feel; and chose to be insulted (the other old trick that good-ol’-racists (even those who don’t know/believe they’re racists) use when People of Color speak up). It was her 12-year old son who pointed out to her that no one has the right to tell anyone else what is or isn’t an atrocity to them, and that if she wants her culture to be respected, then We must all respect others’ cultures — whether We understand their feelings or not. Out of the mouths of babes… Psalm 8:2 New King James Version
Originally written November 25, 2009
First, My many thanks to all of the wonderful people who invited Me to their Thanksgiving feasts! It was so thoughtful and gracious of them and I consider it quite an honor to be asked to share their dinners with them. Really, I am truly aware of how blessed I am to be cared for by so many. (To those who invited Me and read this, I expect you to be laughing at most of it as you do! Be certain to invite Me to other gatherings, though!)
So, as I politely declined, I waited a day or two and then told My real reasons for not doing Thanksgiving:
1) I am predominantly vegetarian and I have not eaten turkey for more than 20 years. Since any type of meat or poultry in food will make Me ill, I always say that I’m a bummer at Thanksgiving dinners, but the truth is that I’m bummed at the boring salad that awaits Me, or worse, at the cook who thinks a “little bit of” whatever won’t “hurt” Me until I’m vomiting… and attempting to make it look like an accident while I aim it at the favorite rug or couch…
2) I don’t like making people feel uncomfortable in their domains because I am not participating in the gluttony-fest. Aside from the fact that people always feel sorry for Me that I don’t eat “meat” while I feel sorry for them that they do, I have to endure the, “that’s how you stay in that shape” conversations. This inevitably comes from the fattest person at the gathering, speaking with that second piece of pie in hand.
3) Since I usually have to eat before I go to Thanksgiving dinner to ensure that I don’t get hungry, what’s the sense in going out if I’ve already cooked and can stay home and watch the football game? And if I watch the game at someone’s home, I’m usually the only woman with all the males and the females get their feathers ruffled more than usual when I’m in a room. Little do they know ~ or maybe they do know ~ that the only thing I would want their men to do is grovel at My feet with tributes.
4) There are usually children at these affairs. I don’t have the patience or the ability to be polite enough (and I have so much more politeness than seems to be the norm – especially these days) to tolerate “little precious” and the sugar-high s/he will be on the whole evening until the tryptophan kicks in. And usually, with children, this never happens soon enough.
5) Someone inevitably thinks I’m actually going to help ~ or even offer to help ~ in the kitchen or clear the table or something…
6) I gave up illegal drugs before leaving My teens and there isn’t a drug in the world that can make Me able to deal with “family drama” ~ especially someone else’s family drama!
7) I am blessed to have been born into a family of a very diverse group of cultures. My tribe considers Thanksgiving a day of mourning. It is the annual reminder that Our ancestors showed kindness to save the lives of starving barbarians who returned the gifts they were given with death to Our people, Our forests, Our buffalo and eagles, with prejudice, lies, destruction, and thievery on every level.
8) Added November 24, 2016: I don’t want to receive tons of text messages from people I don’t know because someone sent out a group text and folks don’t know how to set their phones to reply only to sender instead of to everyone in that group! And there’s always that annoying person who wants to call to find out who you are… Fix this on iPhone and Android.
9) I give thanks every day and don’t need one day to celebrate all the blessings that I have.
However, bah-humbug this may sound, I look forward to My day of football and pasta on that third Thursday of November!
Yet, softy-that-I-can-be, I always consider the person who has nothing to do for the “holiday” (but wishes they did) and sometimes, I invite people to come out and have a drink with Me to share some of that “togetherness” that is so highly commercialized to sell you things to buy for Christmas presents. Fortunately, We “ain’t buying it” and We give thanks for having the time to get together for a little fun in Our hectic schedules!
November 14, 2012
I was given an assignment in the 7th grade to find a poem to memorize and recite. My wonderful Mother and I enjoyed reading through many poems in Our library at home and She found this one. What We didn’t know at the time is that the assignment was for a NYCity-wide poetry competition. I came in 2nd place with this entry – probably because the 1st place winner prefaced her recitation, “One Tin Soldier,” with mention that her brother was a Vietnam veteran, and the vast majority of the judges and entrants felt much less guilt about a poem about the horrors of a more recent war. She was a classmate and We celebrated together while wondering why We won with poems about inhumanity and sorrow when other entries were poems about love, achievement, and greatness… Even in the 7th grade, We were aware of how guilt motivates acknowledgement, recognition, and achievement. Evidently, guilt is not a great enough motivator for positive change in how people treat each other.
by Rosemary and Stephen Vincent Benet
I don’t know who this Indian is,
A bow within his hand,
But he is hiding by a tree
And watching white men land,
They may be gods – – they may be fiends – –
They certainly look rum.
He wonders who on earth they are
And why on earth they’ve come.
He knows his streams are full of fish,
His forests full of deer,
And his tribe is the mighty tribe
That all the others fear.
— And, when the French or English land,
— The Spanish or the Dutch,
They’ll tell him they’re the mighty tribe
An no one else is much.
They’ll kill his deer and net his fish
And clear away his wood,
And frequently remark to him
They do it for his good.
They he will scalp and he will shoot
And he will burn and slay
And break the treaties he has made
– – And, children, so will they.
We won’t go into all of that
For it’s too long a story,
And some is brave and some is sad
And nearly all is gory.
But, just remember this about
Our ancestors so dear:
They didn’t find any empty land,
The Indians were here.
Benet, Rosemary and Stephen Vincent.
A Book of Americans. NY: Holt, 1961.
“Before The Start of World War 3” Party
AFTER I’ve culled My Mailing List, I will announce My Next Event, which will be something fun and uplifting.
I expect to have restored My faith in humanity by then.
Next Session 11/25 @ 1pm Online: Walking Your Talk
I don’t know of anyone who isn’t “just ovahhh” hearing blowhards blab… especially after the horrors of the election. I am inundated by fakers-shakers-takers-noise-makers on (anti)social sites where posers parade their ignorance and intimidation by those of Us Who Are Fetishists and not just kinksters, bullies, and hoochies-with-whips. The reason they think that We are full of garbage is because they are. However, are You walking Your talk? Is how You present Yourself in alignment with Your Reality? Is Your Reality in alignment with what You want for Your Domain? This Domina101™ Session will address some key concepts and techniques to ease on down the road to glory!
The Domina101™ Collective Training via webcam and in person in NYC is an enjoyable opportunity to learn, to share, and make personal connections to support Your Dominance in comfortable environments. For more information, please read and Join Us!
More Opportunities for NEW submissives & FUN Assistants
I regularly offer opportunities for cool people to experience the glories of My Domain and Events by offering their services to assist Me and My Guests. I am interested in “keepers” — people who will become part of the Fetish Family and be worthy of being adored — and this is the perfect chance to test the waters! These opportunities are NOT limited to submissives. Dominants, switches, whatevers are encouraged to apply as long as you can pay attention and follow instructions. And if I really like you, I may invite you to spend some time with Me in the sun-sea-sand!
I cannot stress enough how important it is to approach Me properly. This is one of primary reasons I offer My Complimentary Fetish Etiquette Guide: How To Present yourself To A Mistress for free. READ IT before you ruin an opportunity to find what you’re craving in your fetish life. Not only are first impressions lasting, they’ll cost you if you’re missing simple, subtle nuances.
Soiree Assistants & submissives APPLY HERE. (Dominas please introduce Yourselves above).
I am continuing My interviews for hardcore masochists for private and public performances, Mentee training sessions, and Play — of course! Play, Play, Play! This opportunity may include all-expense paid travel. Hardcore Masochists APPLY HERE
Please note: I have planned Personal Play Soirees for new associates to join Me and My Fetish Friends. I will not announce these Events to the public, but new folks who vibe with Me will definitely be invited for decadent delights Mss. Didi* style!
Dates To Be Announced Soon
REMINDER: My Webcam Workshops and My Events are fundraisers for My Charities.x
Why Take These Webcam Workshops?
Well, you don’t have to — you can always read everything I’ve graciously provided for free on AskMistressDidi.com. Although a lot of what I present in My Workshops is not written there, you can always spend even more time figuring out what else you need to know and keep your fingers crossed to search the internet to find intelligent information. If you take My Webcam Workshops, you can spend 90 minutes enjoying the condensed version of what I’ve written and more AND ask Me questions directly in real-time. Of course, you can always continue being as happy, successful, and satisfied with your Fetish situations, doing what you’re already doing… Isn’t it wonderful to have the choice? More Info…
Be certain you’re on My Mailing List for other Workshop dates and other announcements.
Currently on Ask Mss Didi*
PAY ATTENTION! submissive Tip is a demonstration for the serious submissive to pay careful attention to instructions to make a good impression to actually have what you want. I highly encourage Dominants and submissives alike to view the ridiculous mistakes that a “wanna-sub” made which could — and should — have easily been avoided.
My recent interviews have prompted Me to generously offer a FREE section of The Superior submissive™ Webcam Workshop to alleviate a LOT of stress all the way around. Read How-To Tips for submissives: First Contact and remember that Presentation is EVERYTHING.
I recommend that you also check out The Difference Between Fetish and kink. Refer the people you encounter to this article and use these keys for ease in your Fetish experience. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
The Contents page of AskMistressDidi.com has summaries of the articles for more comprehensive reading. Take advantage of My Gifts of Domain Maintenance Training Techniques for BetterFetish™!
I was contacted by a lovely person from CallerSmart who offered some most-excellent resources to add to My article, “How To Stop A Stalker.” CallerSmart provides an excellent resource on cyberstalking and what to do if you are a victim, along with a very, cool app that helps you identify mystery callers and block those you don’t want to hear from ever again. Definitely check it out!
Join My MAILING LIST
If you are NOT one of those described above whom I find offensive, and you have not already done so, PLEASE take a moment to join My Mailing List here. You can also subscribe by RSS feed — see sidebar.
See articles at the bottom of this post.
- My Advice Column ~ Ask Mss Didi*
- My Complimentary eBook: How To Properly Present yourself To A Mistress
- My Articles, My Videos
- My GoddessGlide™ ~ How To Walk In High Heels video
- About Photos at My Parties
- Complimentary Domina101™ Lesson
- Domain Management & Coping Tools
- Putting The “ADULT” Back Into Adult Entertainment
Fulfill The Dream in 2016!
Actual 4th Grade Science Test in South Carolina
melania’s airbrushed butt because, you know…
And now for some levity:
Always MY Pleasure, Mss Didi*