REMINDER: My Webcam Workshops and My Events are fundraisers for My Charities.
Read how to secure your attendance to My Events without privacy concerns. Join My Mailing List for Events & other announcements.
- This event has passed.
October 18th ClassicFetish™ Experiential Theater Soiree Event
October 18, 2017 @ 11:00 PM - October 19, 2017 @ 4:00 AMComplimentary Admission
Wednesday, October 18th 11:00pm til…
~> This is a PRIVATE club with entertainment and event producers, directors, etc. in attendance.
~>Detailed Information will be announced ONLY to Screened Applicants.
To attend as My Guest:
~> Submit COMPLETED Application; and
~> Join My Mailing List for Future Opportunities.
~> $30 for All-Inclusive Admission is donated to My Birthday Charity
Here We Go Again!
I’ve developed a special, performance art experience that involves respectful Fetish Players and performers with Fetish Skills who demonstrate safety in activities, and fashionable voyeurs.
Here’s your chance to wear your fabulously, fashionable fare! Scene to Be Seen!
- Participation involves party perks (bubbly beverages included all night) and some participants may receive expense reimbursement.
- You MUST meet with Me in person before being considered for participation.
- Strict Security protocols ALWAYS apply.
This Project is a public experience in an extremely private and exclusive environment(s).
Attendees are safe, sane, consensual, respectful, and cool:
- Fabulous Skilled Fetishists who have fine-tuned their techniques
- Performers of a variety of types
- Voyeurs and Fetish-Fashionable Folks who are sociable
- Assistants to serve and/or sub
- Security to keep an eye out
Participants MUST be:
- Stylish and wear Fetish attire that fits. You ARE part of the evening’s delights; “Peacock,” which means, Rock your Beauty! Everyone has Beauty; bring it.
- Be respectful of staff, audience, each other, and understand and adhere to The Rules
- Be discrete and follow My instructions, whether you’re Dominant or submissive or whatever — there’s only one Leader and it’s Me
- Be able to interact with the audience, staff, and each other
- Civilized, cultured, have manners, and able to hold an intelligent conversation — no politics, religion, battle of the sexes
- Be cool and comfortable with an upscale (and often, famous) groups of people
- Play nice, be polite and be safe, sane, and consensual in all things
- Be able to hang out late on a school night (I recommend arranging to go in late to work the next day for day-job folks) — this is a once-in-a-lifetime type of experience for most
- Be able to appreciate that you’re being invited to one of My Extravagant Events for free
For an idea of what I mean by “fabulous,” check out A Few of My Party Pics.
Be advised that under NO circumstances will your application be considered without photos. Read My Photo Guarantee.
If you wish to participate in this SPECIAL Experience APPLY HERE.
Join My Mailing List for Events & other announcements.