REMINDER: My Webcam Workshops and My Events are fundraisers for My Charities.
Read how to secure your attendance to My Events without privacy concerns. Join My Mailing List for Events & other announcements.
- This event has passed.
PREPARE: RESOURCES for Divas & Our Admirers Meet & Greet
January 17 @ 6:00 PM - February 7 @ 9:00 PM
A Divas & Our Admirers Meet & Greet!
Wednesday, February 7th 6-9pm, Midtown NYC
(Tentative Date – Join My Mailing List for Updates)
Join The DommeSalon™ for a Meet & Greet with current members and potential, new members!
This is a preliminary Soiree for upcoming Domina PlayDates and to put yourselves at ease for Grand Audience Speed Domming™ Events where first impressions are lasting. Consider this an opportunity to practice your social graces in a non-judgmental environment — that goes for Dominas and subs alike.
Details will be sent to existing participants of My Domina101™ Programs and current DommeSalon™ Members first.
PREPARE with these wonderful Gifts from Me:
- My quick read that benefits both Dominants and submissives alike: How To Present yourself To A Mistress. Remember: the investment you make in your Fetish Education is directly proportionate to the quality of your fetish experience.
- Read How-To Tips for submissives: First Contact and PAY ATTENTION! submissive Tip (also good reads for Dominants) are designed to ensure that you make a good impression from the very beginning. And remember that Presentation is EVERYTHING.
- And I didn’t forget about You, Dominants ~ Female and male: My 10 Domina101™ Tips (see video) will assist You in releasing the frustrationthat comes from the submissive vs. substandard irritations to clearly recognize the true value of the submission being presented (or more quickly see when it is not…)
- I recommend that you also check out The Difference Between Fetish and kink. Refer the people you encounter to this article and use these keys for ease in your Fetish experience. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
- I strongly recommend that you indulge in the quick read that benefits both Dominants and submissives alike: How To Present yourself To A Mistress – Remember: the investment you make in your Fetish Education is directly proportionate to the quality of your fetish experience.
If you’d like to attend:
- Domina Introductions HERE.
- Soiree Assistants & submissives APPLY HERE.
~> I am ever generous: if you have budget considerations and/or would like to offer your service as Event Staff, be certain to read here to be able to join My Soiree fun.
The Domina101™ Collective Training via webcam and in person in NYC is in full swing! Enjoy a comfortable environment to learn, to share, and make personal connections to support Your Dominance.
Join My Mailing List for Events & other announcements.